Monday, June 1, 2009

If you hadn't gone tomorrow, you could have stayed on 'till June

This summer will you....
1..Dye your hair? Highlight it, yes. Nothing like a blonde in the summertime! Right, Joy?

2. Get a tan, or burn? tan..kind of. I accepted my paleness a long time ago, and I think I look a little strange being really tan. I'll go for a little color.

3. Go on vacation/trip? I hope so. I have a few ideas with Chris. We want to visit his dad in Tennessee and his brother in Denver.

4. Go camping? This one is happening for sure! We're going the few days before Eva's wedding/my birthday weekend. We're going to go kayaking or canoing, and cook hotdogs and make smores. I'm so excited!

5. Plant flowers? Eh, I live in an apartment, so I doubt it

6. Play in the sprinkler? I wanted to do the slip n slide again this year, but I hurt soooo badly after last year, and let's face it-I don't bounce back like I used to.

7. Have a job? yes, the same one I do everyday. But we do get summer hours now so I'll be off at noon on fridays!

8.Go on any road trips? not sure if we'll be driving to visit Denver or Tennessee but I doubt it.

9. Do anything with your family?
I'm sure. I go home a lot, and I plan to spend some beach time with my sisters

10. Do anything with your friends? All the time! We'll have Eva's bachelorette party, wine down thursdays, movie nights, J. Clydes....and Joy will be here for some of it! hoooooray!

11. Spend your money or save it?hmmmm......pass. <------------same!

12. Do anything you’ve never done before? go camping! I can't believe I've never been. I have a feeling it's going to be great!

13. Who will you spend the most time with? It will be divided among Chris, Katie, Lucy, the Joys, Sarah, my sisters, my nieces and pug.


14. Anything you’re not looking forward to? working on pretty days...but hey, you gotta make a living, right?


15. Favorite food on the bbq: hamburgers, especially my dad's

16. Favorite summer drink: icees. hands down.

17. What do you look forward to when summer comes? summer hours at work, beach and pool time, warm nights and eating outside. Summer clothes, of course


18. Would you rather it be winter? That would be a big fat NO

19. How many times will you hit the beach? hopefully a lot more than I did last summer

20. Do you go camping? I am going to this summer!

21. Flip flops or shoes? Flip flops, always.

22. River or pool? Pool, the Gulf and a lake.

23. Shorts or dresses? I love summer dresses!

24. Favorite summer treats? cool-pops (or pop ice, flavor-ice, whatever you want to call it)

25. Favorite summer memories? memorial day weekend last year at the condo with the fam, going to Jack Johnson and Dave with Sarah in Atlanta, generally just everything about it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i can't wait until this weekend! we are going to have so much fun. i flew into misssippi two weeks early just for this party. it should be a highlight in our life.

icees...delish. if i could pick one part of my life to go back to, i would pick one of the random nghts when we would make 711 runs for icees and gas station candy, then chill out on the chi omega couch and watch some sort of trash tv.

i love your summer survey. the only thing better than being a blonde in the summer is...wait...NOTHING is better than being a blonde in the summertime!