Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I resolve....

1) To keep my apartment cleaner and more organized

2) To make an effort to really learn the Italian phrases on my Italian Phrase-a-Day desk calendar.

3) To get up in the morning to have a cup of coffee with my love.

4)To attempt to learn how to cook a few things

5)To give living room yoga the good ol' college try

6)To save money seriously for my wedding

7) To make an effort not to be such a stick in the mud about going to have a drink with my friends in 2011

8) To eat better, or at the very least take a multi-vitamin every day

9) To start reading again

10) To take advantage of the outdoor world (picnics, dog walks, tennis)


The theme of this year's Resolutions is "baby steps."

I think my downfall in the past has been my over-ambition. I'll likely never be a runner, but I can walk every once in a while. I'll probably never love to cook, but I can learn a few new recipes to save me from mac and cheese every night. I may never be that good with healthy food, but a vitamin takes no effort. You get the idea. I don't even know if I'll be able to keep up with blogging, but hopefully with writing I can keep myself accountable.

so here's to a brand new year! Buon Anno!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the blog post! You can do it, Domma!