Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm being published, quitting my job, moving in two weeks. No big deal.


I've gotten pretty skeptical in my old age. (I'm 26 now, you know.)


However, the expressions of sadness, much to my surprise, over my officially leaving Axcan have seemed genuine around here lately. I don't expect a last hoorah (nothing could compare to the night of craziness that happened when Luis left), but I have to admit it's been nice to have a few people tell me "Don't go!"


That's not even important right now, though. Nothing is as important as the bomb I'm about to drop on this metaphorical Hiroshima (what, too soon?). Tomorrow, on the most glorious of Fridays, a quiz that I co-wrote will be published on my favorite magazine's website. www. Mentalfloss.com


You may recall, from my last post, a coincidental meeting with David on facebook. (again, not so much coincidental, as I did ask him to be my friend on purpose. )Well he collaborated with me to help me get an in with the_floss, and I am grateful. I'm excited to see my name in print once again, because it has. been. a. while.


So please check it out tomorrow (Friday) around 11:30am EST on their website under the lunchtime quiz link.


As Katie Shrop would say, "preesh."


Until next time...


1 comment:

Jared said...

that is awesome! i will be praying for your transition.

love you, joy