Friday, December 5, 2008

survey, courtesy of Shrop (who stole it from Joy, I'm fairly sure)

I love the smell of - downy dryer sheets, my niece's hair, vanilla, baked goods

People would say that I - am really random

I don't understand why - anyone likes twizzlers

When I wake up in the morning - I make myself focus on mentally picking out what I'm wearing to work while still snuggled in bed

I lost my willpower to -stay away from facebook

Life is - really, really good for me, despite all of my whining

My past made me - realize how incredibly stubborn/rebellious I can be

I get annoyed when - I see bike racks attached to cars. So pretentious. I even saw a bike rack attached to the back of a COP CAR. geeeeeez. stop saying "not only do I like to save the people, but the environment as well." get off of your high horse, Vestavia policeman.

Parties are not a good time to - decide you want to make out. Oh wait, that's EXACTLY what they are for.

Dogs are - amazingly loyal creatures

Cats are - something grown ass men who don't eat hamburgers should not be obsessed with, but are.

Tomorrow is - Saturday, where I get to pull double christmas cocktail duty with my company party following by black tie, white christmas

I have a low tolerance for -100% selfish people

I'm totally terrified of - losing all of my trust

I wonder why I thought my life would be - any different from anyone else's

I always knew that I would - do something special with my life.

Never in my life have I - wanted McDonald's hotcakes and sausage so badly as I do right now

High school was -fun for me. Particulary Roy Burn's class

When I'm nervous - I pinch the skin between my thumb and forefinger

One time at a family gathering -everyone laughed at my sister Kerry for getting really emotional during the prayer and saying "thank you for my baby!!!" really loud. (she was pregnant with Jillian at this point)


Take my advice - always find some way to imagine that water bottle as a rocket ship (in other words, keep a little bit of your 'inner child')

Making my bed - is something I like to do when I have the time, because it's nice to get into it after a looooooong day

I'm almost always -saying exactly what I'm thinking, whether I like it or not

I'm addicted to -facebook, sunny d, twilight books, icecream

I want someone to - bring me some breakfast right now

1 comment:

Katie said...

Grown ass men do not need to have cats...they have dogs and eat red meat. True story.

And I had to steal it from Joy cause she tagged me to it, plus we all know that we all secretly love to tell everyone fun awesome things about ourselves.

And yeah for double christmas cocktails.