Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Act-O-Kindness December

Now I know I shouldn't just do this for the month of December, but I thought "Hey-it's Christmas, and what is Christmas all about if not kindness?"

So I've decided to do (at least) one random act of kindness every day this month. Hopefully it will spill over into my every day life, but when you're 25 and living where I live, sometimes things can get pretty self-involved. I suggest you do the same this month. It doesn't take but a second to help someone out.


I'm not going to document this all, because it seems inappropriate to make a science project out of it, but just to let you know-if you need anything, anything at all, that I can help you with, let me know.







“We ask, therefore, that we may be worthy of our power and responsibility, that we may exercise our strength with wisdom and restraint, and that we may achieve in our time and for all time the ancient vision of ‘peace on earth, good will toward men.’ That must always be our goal, and the righteousness of our cause must always underlie our strength.”

~John F Kennedy

No comments: