Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"Seems like you've been missing a lot of blogging lately." I wouldn't say I've been "missing" it

So much has happened, I think my blog would explode if I tried to fit it all in, so I'll give some of the shorterned version:

1) My christmas was great, thanks. I got a planner and money to fix my broken laptop. ah, to be an adult.

2)New Year's eve was great too. I had a really good time with friends, and it was a much better start than last year.

3)I'm kind of seeing someone. No, it's not Harry, and I wish you would quit accusing me of being in love with him.

4)I have about 1,000,000,000 new year's resolutions and I don't expect to keep more than about 5

5) I got my hair cut. I've been told I look like a completely different person, which I don't know if that's good or bad, but I like it.

6) I have acquired my very own electronic drum kit. I haven't seen it yet, but I don't even care what it looks like for the money I got it for. It's functional and from a friend so I know it's not going to be too bad.

I hope none of that came off as harsh sounding, but I'm just trying to spare you a really, really really long blog post about my life.

I resume lessons tomorrow so I'm sure I'll write up a storm Thursday...until then...

No comments: